IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Limited is a three-way joint-venture of IDBI Bank, an Indian development and commercial bank; Federal Bank, one of India's leading (peacock term) private sector banks; and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe.
IDBI Federal distributes its products through a multi-channel network consisting of insurance agents, bancassurance partners (IDBI Bank, Federal Bank) direct channel, and insurance brokers. In the year 2006, IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, and Belgian-Dutch insurance major Fortis Insurance International NV signed a MoU to start a life insurance company in India. The company received its license from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) (j.Arul Jegadeesh - one of the trainees in the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company in Madurai) in December 2007.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Serve as a key member advising business leadership team responsible for HR processes for associates
2. Plan, develop and implement a strategy for HR (including recruitment and selection, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, business and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
3. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
4. Monitor, measure, and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
5. Manage and develop direct reporting partners
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Apr'19 and 10th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.