HDFC Bank Limited was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Limited, the bank commenced operations as a scheduled commercial bank in January 1995. Today the bank has a nationwide network of over 4541 branches and 12013 ATM's in 2587 cities/towns. The bank's American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values - customer focus, operational excellence, product leadership and people. The bank's objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support in the end to end recruitment & on-boarding including job posting, candidates, salary release, offer process, joining, etc.
2. Support HR manager in employee engagement initiatives
3. Coordinate with the central team for the closure of activities
4. Source profiles from the various job sites
5. Validate shortlisted profiles, by talking to the candidates and screening them on basic parameters like communication skills, educational eligibility, interests and preferences, current availability and salary expectations
6. Schedule Interviews and handle all the pre-interview formalities like conducting aptitude tests and the basic documentation
7. Maintain database which has candidates details like test scores, qualification, contact number, and other essential information
8. Prepare fitment for the selected candidates in the online fitment tool
9. Follow up with the candidates for the date of joining and assist in completing joining formalities
10. Help the manager to maintain the MIS on appraisal forms, and various HR initiatives like upward feedback, the voice of employees
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Feb'19 and 22nd Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.