Resource360 is a premier recruitment firm, focusing on all your talent needs. When it comes to talent hunt, we leave no stone unturned. We go every nook & corner to get the best match. Our core idea is to relieve you from all the hassles of running around & to reduce your 'turn around time'. We understand the stress that recruiting can often cause. Finding good, professional candidates is not easy. So as your consultant, we're here to listen, advise, help and guide you - whatever it takes to help you achieve your goal.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understanding the client requirements
2. Sourcing, screening, and shortlisting the profiles
3. Taking initial telephonic interview rounds
4. Ensuring client and candidate coordination
5. Working with experience in various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Shine, etc.)
6. Handling salary negotiations and reference checks
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: MS-Office
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Feb'19 and 16th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.