Acadecraft was established in the year 2011 with a dream to change the way knowledge is shared and delivered globally. The earlier years were observed primarily as to develop customer relationship but, in the last two years, we have carved out a niche for ourselves in the global market with a vision to 'keep things simple'. Believing in the ideology of 'knowledge is power', we endeavor to spread and share the expertise of our esteemed team with our customers. Acadecraft acts as a publishing company, a leading source of students assessment, academics e-books, and graphics designing services, content writing service, etc.
1. Sourcing candidates from various job boards and ensure that our jobs are optimized on all social media platforms
2. Partnering with business leads to understand hiring requirements
3. Preliminary screening/shortlisting the right qualitative profile against the given requirement
4. Providing concrete feedback to stakeholders for the candidates who are being scheduled for an interaction.
5. Discussing, negotiating & finalizing on the compensation & offer, salary negotiations, hand holding the candidate till the date of joining, and closely following up
6. Preparing and managing stakeholder updates on a weekly basis
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Mar'19 and 6th Apr'19