Assetsoft is a global technology consulting firm that specializes in software development, business process improvement, systems integration, implementation, and training for the property management, asset management, construction, home building, and real estate industries. We currently operate in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
We help clients optimize their investment in any software by tailoring and integrating these systems to better suit their business requirements and processes. Our team, composed of highly experienced and innovative project managers and technical experts, offers you services based on in-depth industry knowledge and technical know-how. Assetsoft works with multiple industry ERP systems in the market including Yardi Systems, MRI Software, Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, and Argus Software, as well as other software applications such as Salesforce, SAP, and SharePoint.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Engaging in recruitment, selection, staffing, and other HR activities
2. Handling admin responsibilities
3. Screening, and interviewing the candidates
4. Handling end-to-end recruitment process
5. Engaging in career counseling
6. Calling colleges/students to invite for various programs
7. Calling colleges to invite them to campus recruitment drives
8. Reporting feedback and contact details of each inquiry
9. Making the inquiry & internship related daily reports
10. Managing telephonic follow-ups to the walk-ins after the counseling walk-ins
11. Mining old inquiries for references
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.