We are founded by a team of professionals. We are in the business of wealth management, real estate advisory, NRI service, various kinds of loan, private equity funding, taxation planning, strategic planning, etc.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on detailed recruiting and hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers, intern offers and discussing salaries, perks, and incentives along with other future strategic growth plans
2. Hiring interns as well permanent employees
3. Handling administrative work, negotiating with vendors across the globe, conducting events, planning and managing various business promotion activities and other office related work
4. Smoothening the onboarding for new joiners, familiarizing them with the colleagues, office culture, organizational values, admin support, IT support, arranging internal and external training, product training and job specification and other necessary requirements
5. Being actively involved in making strategies regarding new hiring, defining and designing KRA, planning business promotion events at various corporate, designing incentives policies, working on various branding activates and business development initiatives
6. Handling employee benefits management issues related to planning renewal and open enrollment benefits enrollment and termination, troubleshooting employee benefits issues, and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight
YOU CAN CONTACT ON 9825047249
DROP AN EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings for interview- 8:30 am to 10:30 am, Mon to Sun
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 25th Feb'19 and 1st Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Free snacks & beverages.