BP Incorporate International is the world's largest e-commerce marketplace. provides a platform for vendors across the worldwide to connect with millions of customers. The platform has the widest assortment of products from thousands of national, international and regional brands across diverse categories like mobiles, electronics, fashion accessories, apparel and footwear, automotive, kids, health, home and kitchen, sports & books, etc. BP Incorporate International has a network of more than 100000 merchants/brands and caters to the shopping needs of customers across 190+ countries.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling entire HR generalist function includes recruitment, selection and induction/orientation of new personnel, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits
2. Designing and implementing a recruitment strategy to hire interns, junior, mid-level, and senior level talent
3. Handling complete recruitment cycle i.e. from manpower planning till induction of the suitable candidate
4. Attracting talent through employee referral scheme, job portals, newspaper advertisements, consultants, campus presentations, and headhunting to optimize recruitment cost
5. Conducting a preliminary assessment and interviews
6. Negotiating on various aspects of role & position offered
7. Coordinating in the formulation and implementation of increment, incentive, and other remuneration policies
8. Managing the appraisal process across the levels and establishing a framework for substantiating performance
9. Planning, organizing, and conducting induction programs and devise the orientation plan for the new joiners
10. Completing the joining formalities i.e. collect the required documents, the creation of a login id for attendance/outlook mail
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be passionate about attracting the best talent
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.