Our mission is to inspire students, help them innovate, and let them integrate to build the next generation humankind. To inspire, motivate, and encourage students to learn, create, and help build a better society. To teach new ways of thinking, to innovate and solve the problems on their own. We help the students to integrate and help each other, learn from each other, and do well together.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate with students and expert mentors to publish material online and on social media
2. Provide letters, documents, and certificates to mentors and mentees
3. Update the status of students, mentors, and mentees in Excel and database (through software)
4. Manage expert mentors and students and resolve any
questions and queries they may have
5. Get feedback and work with the management team to improve the process
# of jobs/internships available: 30
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 4th Feb'19 and 6th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.