UnLtd India is a launch pad for early-stage social entrepreneurs in India. We find, support, and grow exceptional individuals to develop them as leaders, and help build sustainable, high-impact initiatives. We work with social entrepreneurs typically in years 0-5 of their venture's lifecycle, by providing (a) access to seed funding (b) hands-on support on critical areas of launching and growing a social venture and (c) high-value connections linking our social entrepreneurs with peers, subject-matter experts, and further funders. Over the last 10 years, UnLtd India has supported 150+ social entrepreneurs across diverse sectors.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist the incubation director in handling high touch accelerator programs
2. Prepare case studies and manage the data
4. Follow-up with UnLtd India supported start-up social entrepreneurs and mentors and experts for meetings/workshops
6. Work with the team and identify experts to meet the skill gaps of the coaching team
7. Schedule screening calls/meetings/mock panels, etc. during the selection process of T&B and GC Cohorts
8. Work on overall coordination and help the incubation team in TOC workshops/events/attendee coordination
9. Reject mailers (post final panel in consultation with the incubation team)
10. Coordinate with the SEs for induction workshop/retreats/various events and sign the agreements
11. Follow-up for feedback, milestones, and invoices
12. Perform research on incubation landscape
13. Upload updates on the website and social media like Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, etc.
What would intern learn in this internship?
1. Insight into the behind-the-scenes workings of a start-up social entrepreneur incubator working in India through access to the team of associates supporting the social entrepreneurs
2. Thorough understanding of the kinds of systems that are required to support the work of an incubator/accelerator/consultants working in the start-up social entrepreneurial space in India
3. Opportunity to interact with a range of stakeholders in the social entrepreneurship space
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 30th Jan'19 and 1st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.