About Chandrashekhar J Mehta and Company:
We are a partnership firm with 3 partners having more than 25 years of experience in bank audits, tax audits society audits, statutory concurrent stock revenue, and ISA audits.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Routine checking of bank transactions critically and loan documentation, various reports verification analysis
2. Checking of bank charges application
3. Working on the compliance of tax payments, sanction letter terms & conditions checking
4. Generating various reports at the month end and submit internal audit report by 7th of next month
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Accounting
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Feb'19 and 8th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Kalyan, Mumbai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Dombivli, Mira Bhayandar, Thane and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with sincerity and timeliness for preparing the reports
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 750 on every Handling Multiple Assignments In A Month that you make or deliver.
Before leaving the internship, you will be required to inform before 3 months. Also, if you are undertaking any training classes during the official time you have to inform and get approval.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.