bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is a government certified and an acclaimed IT company. Established in 2013, we have fulfilled the needs of a diverse range of clients belonging to various countries and have been flourishing since. bluCursor Infotech Private Limited consists of technology evangelists, full stack consumers, and web solution experts. Our offerings include SOA-based applications, big data solutions, and mobile applications. We have a well-established track record and our services have always ensured great customer satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle business to business software sales (B2B)
2. Generate sales with new as well as existing customers
3. Communicate and manage customer relationships
4. Manage software sales for apps such as location apps, sales tracking, and feedback apps, etc.
5. Prepare marketing strategies for creation and development
6. Establish, maintain, and expand the customer base
7. Follow-up with the clients and promote lead generation
8. Maintain active participation in networking
9. Submit reports on sales activities to senior management
10. Collect customer feedbacks and conduct market research
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Apr'19 and 2nd May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates pursuing MBA/BBA/BE/BCA will be given preference
- Should handle their own conveyance
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have extra-ordinary convincing and organizational skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.