Internshala is coming to Jaipur to conduct the largest on-ground internship fair Jaipur has ever witnessed. It will be held at St. Xavier's College, Jaipur on the 7th of April. The fair is open exclusively for non-tech degree students across all Jaipur colleges. We are on the lookout for campus leaders looking to make a difference for their college students by telling them about the fair and helping them apply to the opportunities in store for them. If you have what it takes to be a leader for your college then join the league of extraordinary students and be a part of this amazing journey with us!
Internshala is a 7 years young technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. We are solving a difficult problem - the (near) failure of India's education system - and fundamentally changing the way our students learn, acquire skills and build their careers.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Be the face of Internshala and promote Jaipur Internship Fair in your college
2. Get students to register for Jaipur Internship Fair
3. You will be the Jaipur Internship Fair leader of your college and will be responsible for ensuring maximum participation from your college
4. Act as a point of communication between your college and Jaipur Internship Fair managing team
Rewards and incentives:1. A prestigious certificate from Internshala
2. Exclusive Internshala goodies
3. Free walk-in interview passes for the day of fair
4. Lunch and refreshments on the day of fair
5. Grand rewards of INR 3,000, INR 2,000 and INR 1,000 to first 3 top performers respectively
6. Assured cash rewards on every registration
Learning opportunities:1. Great opportunity to improve your marketing skills
2. Learn about event promotion
3. A chance to be a volunteer and work closely with the managing team on the day of fair
Selection procedure:You will be selected on the basis of your answers to the form.
1. You must be a student pursuing any under graduate or post graduate course in Jaipur
2. You should have good communication skills
# of jobs/internships available: 900
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for duration of 2 weeks
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Information above is Internshala's interpretation and paraphrasing of what we found on the shared link. If you have any more specific information on this internship or have interned in this program before and would like to share your experience, please leave a comment.