bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is a government certified and an acclaimed IT company. Established in 2013, we have fulfilled the needs of a diverse range of clients belonging to various countries and have been flourishing since. bluCursor Infotech Private Limited consists of technology evangelists, full stack consumers, and web solution experts. Our offerings include SOA-based applications, big data solutions, and mobile applications. We have a well-established track record and our services have always ensured great customer satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
2. Collaborate with the product development team to plan new features
3. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fixing bugs
5. Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
6. Work on UI/UX design
7. Integrate web API
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Nov'18 and 3rd Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates must have an understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Candidates must have knowledge of web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Candidates with command on low-level C-based libraries is preferable
- Candidates with excellent iOS technical issue diagnosis & problem-solving skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.