About Savanna HR:
We are a boutique recruitment firm with domain expertise in education, e-learning, e-commerce, and IT. We believe in finding the right match for our clients and job seekers trust us with their career decisions. We are approachable and genuine advisors when it comes to career decisions. We specialize in e-commerce, IT, education, and e-learning sector where we have placed 350 people in the last two years with < 1% attrition rate. It makes us preferred vendors to our clients and we take pride in our achievements.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions
2. Working with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic
3. Bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions
4. Working on object-oriented programming
6. Working on web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
7. Working with test framework, web pack, Babel, etc.
8. Work using microservice architecture
9. Working with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
10. Work using code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Apr'19 and 2nd May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Knowledge of microservice architecture would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of NodeJS would be an added advantage
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.