Times Network is part of India's largest media conglomerate, The Times of India Group. It houses upscale brands including ET NOW - India's no. 1 stocks and business news channel; Movies Now - India's leading English movies channel; Romedy Now - a unique destination for love and laughter; Times Now - India's No. 1 English news channel; and Zoom - India's No. 1 Bollywood channel. The network delivers segmented and differentiated content under one umbrella. It informs, entertains and engages over 100 million urban affluent viewers in India and is available in 76 countries across the globe.
1. Prioritize stories according to criteria given and create a news package to be broadcast
2. Create appropriate headlines for live shows
3. Curate and maintain the news ticker on the channel
4. Conduct primary research and analyze research data for the latest stories
5. Monitor media industry trends and keep stakeholders informed of what is currently happening and changing in media and advertising