FlairTales is a unique online media platform which provides opportunities to the budding entrepreneurs pertaining to knowledge sharing in the domains of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. The organization strives to instigate innovation in the respective domains keeping in mind the growth of the entrepreneurs. FlairTales aims to inspire, educate, and motivate entrepreneurs via cover stories depicting various their journey to carve their niche domain and establish globally popular brands. In other words, we invite the tech, the world wants.
The mission of FlairTales is to provide assistance to the customers with respect to infusing their stories into benefits for the products. Nourishing the roots of the entrepreneurs to provide a rejuvenating and valuable experience to the customers is one of the aims of FlairTales.
We're looking for creative and passionate candidates.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collecting and analyzing information about newsworthy events to write a news story for publication
2. Gathering and verifying factual information regarding a story through interview, observation, and research
3. Taking photographs or shooting video using DSLR/high-resolution phone camera to illustrate stories
4. Traveling to nearby event sites for instant coverage
5. Editing videos for broadcast
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 27th Oct'18 and 26th Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Required minimum of 4-5 hours between 10AM-6PM and 2-3 hours between 7PM-12AM/day.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.