HackerEarth is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. HackerEarth allows recruiters to quickly identify and hire the right candidate from its thriving community of developers. Every developer in HackerEarth's community is ranked and scored by its unique ranking system.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organizations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
About the work from home job/internship:
As a remote problem setter, you will be responsible for creating original content for assessments on machine learning for our technical assessment product.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Solve challenging business problems using statistical & machine learning algorithms
2. Translate business problems to be tackled using data science/machine learning
3. Use open data sets, create well-defined machine learning and deep learning problems
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Skill(s) required: Machine Learning
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Feb'19 and 8th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Should have hands-on experience in solving business problems
- Should have exposure to building deep learning models
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 3000 on every Question/problem Set that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.