Limeroad is online shopping portal dealing in mainly clothing, accessories, make up and household items
1. Planning, designing, and implementing ad-hoc consumer research as per agreed plan and budget
2. Synthesizing category and shopper insights by reviewing multiple secondary and primary information for different departments
3. Identifying and addressing key consumer knowledge gaps through various insights related activities
4. Managing the panel and dashboard
5. Working with external agency partners to support the business in conducting consumer research
6. Working with internal stakeholders on Insights generation and management
7. Meeting with users to understand their cognition issues and experiences
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 4 to 6 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week.