About Ethnographic Medical Research Private Limited:
Ethnographic Medical Research Group (EMeRG) is a med-tech research and advisory firm with offices in Bangalore and Chicago. Our mission is to enable the creation of affordable and effective healthcare and med-tech solutions in the emerging markets by providing profound customer insights to our clients. EMeRG is one of the fastest growing research and consulting firms in emerging markets with a growing footprint across the US, EU, and ASEAN.
1. Conducting a thorough literature search and secondary research on various medical device markets, therapeutic areas, etc.
2. Conducting ethnographic observations across various healthcare facilities
3. Performing primary research and interviewing medical specialists, and other key stakeholders in the hospital and healthcare industry
4. Formulating or assisting in the development of discussion guides, questionnaires, and moderator guides to ensure robust data collection
5. Interpreting and analyzing research finding, data and observations gathered, thus contributing to the authoring of VOC reports
6. Contributing to key consulting and custom research projects
7. Contributing to market insight articles, white papers, and industry news