Traveltoogle is a fast-growing global DMC (destination management company) serving the burgeoning B2C segment in far east destinations. We had our own infrastructure of the areas we operate. We have handpicked and negotiated the best deals on hotels, resorts, villas, restaurants, tours, and attractions in order to offer quality products at competitive rates. We are a young company, but no way young in terms of the cumulative experience we have on board to help plan that perfect holiday getaway. We're sure we will be able to do something to make you smile.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collect data on vendors, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
2. Conduct research about various international destinations
3. Conduct primary and secondary research on destinations like Bali/Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia
4. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
5. Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
6. Provide competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Feb'19 and 11th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
You will also get to learn about the tourism industry and its functions.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.