Roopra Biomols is a bio-information company that specializes in addressing the complex challenges and growing needs of the biotech industry. Advanced scientific research in the arena of biosciences is creating a data overflow that needs to be deciphered by transferring data into technology. Our goal is to provide complete bioinformatics solutions to biotech and pharma companies and academia all over the world.
Our company focuses mainly on providing contract bioinformatics research solutions, customized knowledge-base platform design, development of personalized software algorithms and applications for bioinformatics data analysis and also offers bioinformatics cloud design, infrastructure, implementation, and support.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
2. Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers' preferences.
3. Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
4. Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
5. Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
6. Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
7. Provide competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
8. Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
9. Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Financial Modeling and Report Writing
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Jul'18 and 12th Aug'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.