As a global analytics firm that helps fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation, and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word 'resource' and reinforce the value of 'respect and fairness'. In fact, we were recently recognized as India's best company to work at in 2017.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Implement and work with the senior team members to execute marketing plans and strategies
2. Conduct research and get all the relevant data helpful in solving the problem at hand
3. Analyze, structure the data and generate reports
4. Build case studies, marketing strategies for client acquisition
5. Handle ad-hoc responsibilities such as cataloging and handling vendor tie up, payment, return issues, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Apr'19 and 23rd May'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Must be from an MBA background
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.