Zoomcar holds the distinction of being India's first and largest 100% self-drive car rental company. It allows users to rent cars by the hour, day, week, or month. Founded in 2013 by Greg Moran and David Back is headquartered in Bangalore, its services are presently spread across Bangalore, Pune, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi NCR. Zoomcar also has launched operations in 5 more cities. Its vehicle catalog offers a wide and extensive variety of cars for self-drive, ranging from hatchbacks to SUVs to luxury vehicles. The company's ever expanding fleet which includes cars ranging from Nano to Mercedes, people can take cars on hourly, weekly, monthly basis. Zoomcar recently raised series B funding from Ford of 25 million dollars.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Help build a new business line for Zoomcar
2. Understand the gaps in on ground execution and implement solutions
3. Prepare operational base to scale quickly
4. Understand characteristics of successful hyperlocal markets
5. Implement relevant ideas to help us achieve hyper-local density
6. Sync up with national hospitality chains to form partnerships
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Jul'18 and 2nd Aug'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 5000 on every Target Achvement that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.