HT Media found its beginning in 1924 when its flagship newspaper, Hindustan Times was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. HT Media (BSE, NSE) has today grown to become one of India's largest media companies. Produced by an editorial team known for its quality, innovation, and integrity, Hindustan Times is the choice for readers across India, who turn to it daily for news, information, analysis, and entertainment.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with our marketing team and helping marketing interventions like brand promotion, brand solutions, marketing initiatives or in the execution of the business-related events
2. Conducting researches on the related industries and supporting the team with analysis to build an initiative
3. Preparing presentations for the clients under guidance from the team
4. Maintaining & updating the client list for the upcoming events and coordinating with the marketing/events vendors
5. Surveying the industry trends through various platforms - internet, calling, etc. to support the execution and conceptualization of the event
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th May'19 and 8th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.