Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
Today more than 3 million students use Internshala for their training and internship requirements & over 100,000 employers trust Internshala as their one-stop solution to find the best interns.
As a marketing intern, you will be working with the digital marketing team to get students/companies on board. Your day-to-day activities will broadly include:
1. Coming up with new ideas to promote Internshala's business among students/employers along with their end to end planning and execution
2. Analyzing the results of the campaigns that you do and finding solutions to improve their performance
3. Managing email marketing campaigns - coming up with great content and optimizing it over time for better results
4. Handling marketing operations tasks - handling client interaction and replying to marketing emails
What will you gain from this internship?
Apart from seeing your own ideas come to life which, in itself, is its own reward, you will enhance your writing ability, develop planning and execution skills, and nurture your analytical skills.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Nov'18 and 26th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have a penchant for coming up with new ideas
- Should be eager to plan its execution, write great marketing content and take Internshala business to new heights
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in organizing/managing a college event, working as a club head or getting sponsorship for any event that you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala
For outstation candidates, we provide 7 days PG accommodation.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.