UrbanClap is the fastest growing early stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem helping customers discover, vet and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 2 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 8 cities, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, 3 co-founders to 300 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. On field customer acquisition and events.
2. Tapping all the relevant customer touch points to drive awareness.
3. Owning hero categories and driving growth through awareness drives in corporate, residential societies and campuses.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
- Skills and attributes intern(s) are expected to have:
- An undergraduate student in his/her first/second year of college.Someone who is willing to undertake extensive fieldwork and has a voracious appetite to learn.Someone who sticks to the basics and believes in pure hustle.Someone who has excellent communication skills - oral and written.
Stipend offered: Rs. 7,000 per month + Rs. 200 per day (travel allowance) + Incentives (depending on targets).
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.