UrbanClap is the fastest growing early stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem helping customers discover, vet and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 2 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 8 cities, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, 3 co-founders to 300 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching customers and markets to access marketing effectiveness
2. Developing consumer insights to help create marketing strategies
3. Analyzing customer data to give inputs in upcoming marketing campaigns
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
- An undergraduate student in his/her first/second year of college
- Someone who is willing to undertake extensive fieldwork and has a voracious appetite to learn
- Someone who sticks to the basics and believes in hustle
- Someone who has excellent communication skills - oral and written
Stipend offered: Rs. 7,000 per month + Rs. 200 per day (travel allowance) + Incentives (depending on targets).
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.