Kompass Academy offers a unique career development program for +2 students pursuing non-science streams. While science students have an option to take up engineering or medicine at IITs, NITs, AIIMS after class 12th, a lot of non-science students end up in regular courses like B.Com and B.A, despite the fact that there is an ample number of great opportunities.
Kompass begins with a research-backed strengths finder to find out the true potential of the student and matching it with suitable career opportunities.
1. Work with the directors of the company who are seasoned professionals from IIT, XLRI, etc. and discuss progress and ideas
2. Meet school and junior college principals and career counselors to inform them about Kompass Academy
3. Conduct interview with students for their career aspirations and educate them about Kompass programs
4. Conduct workshops, events and activities promoting Kompass' unique career development approach
5. Give ground level feedback and contribute ideas towards how Kompass can reach more number of schools and students