UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet, and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 4 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 11 cities and 2 countries, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, and 3 co-founders to 800 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp, and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
1. Conduct market research on customers to find answers about customer requirements, habits, and trends
2. Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages and track metrics to ensure targets are hit
3. Perform insight driven analysis in order to assist the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns and conduct them
6. Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Feb'19 and 15th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Only male candidates can apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.