IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Limited is a three-way joint-venture of IDBI Bank, an Indian development and commercial bank; Federal Bank, one of India's leading (peacock term) private sector banks; and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe.
IDBI Federal distributes its products through a multi-channel network consisting of insurance agents, bancassurance partners (IDBI Bank, Federal Bank) direct channel, and insurance brokers. In the year 2006, IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, and Belgian-Dutch insurance major Fortis Insurance International NV signed a MoU to start a life insurance company in India. The company received its license from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) (j.Arul Jegadeesh - one of the trainees in the IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company in Madurai) in December 2007.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contribute to the continued development of the business uptake - help to formulate new ideas to add value to current client portfolio and to maximize external income coming to the organization
2. Set and achieve performance targets with the help of a more systematic planning system which integrates budgeting devolved to technical and service units with effective financial management
3. Exploit activities which provide a third stream of funding and promote interaction with business and the client
4. Develop and enter into alliances and affiliations with other organization & institution
5. Exploit partnerships and develop strategic alliances, particularly with other organization
6. Maintain effective external relations which promote the image and profile of the organization
7. Support the above with a comprehensive information strategy and high-quality management information systems, eg, self-assessment
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Nov'18 and 24th Dec'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.