Uber started as a simple idea: What if you could request a ride from your phone? More than 5 billion trips later, we're working to make transportation safer and more accessible, helping people order food quickly and affordably, reducing congestion in cities by getting more people into fewer cars, and creating opportunities for people to work on their own terms.
Uber is not just an app, we're changing the way people and things move around cities in over 60 countries around the world. Experience what it is like to work at one of the biggest startups in the world. Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use every day. Something that changes the physical world and does it fast.
1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers dates
2. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
3. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
4. Work on supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
5. Improve continuously through feedback
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 3rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.