Welcome to Pearson. We have a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Our commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of our products.
1. Ensure an in-depth knowledge of the products and services offered by Pearson and create brand awareness
2. Manage face-to-face engagement with stakeholders at key account schools to understand and scope needs in a consultative mode
3. Suggest opportunities for new/additional products, which can be sold into existing school relationships to be identified
4. Visit new/existing schools and demonstrate the right mix of products to the decision makers in school
5. Gather data from schools and briefing the product specialist about the customer and their needs and what products are required by the school
6. Visit schools with a product specialist to demonstrate an integrated product solution to the decision makers in school
7. Regularly update the progress of visits and areas covered in marketing
8. Feed future buying trends back to Pearson