BCCL is India's most diversified media company with power brands across publishing, television, internet, radio and outdoor domains. The story of BCCL goes back to November 3, 1838, when the flagship publication, The Times of India, was published as a bi-weekly going by the name, The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce. Since then, it has consistently moved up the growth curve by successfully entering new markets and launching new titles. The success of the organization has been guided by a simple thought - treating the newspaper not as a commodity or product but as a Brand, whose prime objective is to serve its readers and advertisers.
BCCL promotes a culture of constant learning, innovation, and fun at work. Our employee value proposition boasts of abundant career development opportunities; benefits like life, medical, accident insurance, scholarships for employees' children, education assistance for employees; monetary as well as non-monetary reward and recognition, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Executing brand and sponsor activities on-ground
2. Ensuring smooth functioning and relationships with partners & internal customers by coordinating internally for their needs
3. Reporting from and to other cities on brand/edit developments and activations (needs to be a facilitator of information between Mumbai and rest of the cities)
4. Booking & releasing of ads for brand campaigns and ensuring that the same has appeared as per sanctioned media plan
5. Maintaining ad-edit ratio, edit stories tracking, LPRS for key editions
6. Maintaining guard book for all marketing campaigns
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Event Management, Blogging, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Nov'18 and 6th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates who are graduate/postgraduate should apply
- Comfortable with change & ambiguity
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of online/digital media
- Should possess MS Office skills to create PowerPoint presentations & tabulate data in Excel sheets for creating monthly reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, ability to drive an initiative end to end
- Open to suggestions
- Updates self regularly on the latest trends, tools, and technologies
- Positive attitude
Certificate, 5 days a week.