CodeChef is a non-profit educational initiative launched by Directi, an Indian software products company. Started in 2009, with the aim of improving the problem-solving skills of Indian programmers, it uses algorithmic programming contests to help students and professionals test and improve their coding skills. It has become one of the largest competitive programming platforms.
But, we don't stop there. Our vision is for all Indian programmers to be among the best in the globe. To reach there, we are working to change the way programmers learn and solve problems. Building a community of programmers that fosters learning is at the heart of what we do. Our other major initiatives include school outreach, college collaborations, and certifications.
With a small passionate team, we have grown exponentially. We are looking for smart, motivated and passionate people to join us in shaping India's coding future! If you pursue excellence and have a desire to make a difference, apply now!
About the Internship:
1. Brainstorm and ideate on creative marketing activities for various events.
2. Plan and roll out marketing campaigns effectively to reach target audiences.
3. Monitor and focus on user retention/engagement on various channels.
4. Manage the brand of the program across various online and offline channels.
5. Coordinate and support volunteers
Who can apply
You need to:
1. Have very strong writing and communication skills.
2. Have strong attention to detail.
3. Be good at managing multiple activities & projects
4. Be a go-getter and has a can-do attitude
5. Be highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
6. Have an ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
7. Have an ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
8. Be logical and a problem solver
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Feb'19 and 9th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.