Established in 1998, with 1300+ employees, 25+ internet software products for a global audience, 1,000,000+ customers, and 50,000+ channel partners, Directi is a group of businesses, that develops innovative mass-market web products serving millions of customers worldwide. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Brainstorm and ideate on creative marketing activities for various events
2. Plan and roll out marketing campaigns effectively to reach target audiences
3. Monitor and focus on user retention/engagement on various channels
4. Manage the brand of the program across various online and offline channels
5. Coordinate and support volunteers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Nov'18 and 2nd Dec'18
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have very strong communication skills
- Should have a strong attention to detail
- Should be good at managing multiple activities & projects
- Should be a highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Should have the ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Should have an ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Should be logical and a problem solver
- Prior experience in one or more in social media management/content planning will be preferred
- Knowledge of computer programming will be preferred
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.