Pepperfry opened business on the 3rd of January 2012 to give customers a wide selection of amazingly priced furniture, home and living products and a consistently great shopping experience. We are a managed marketplace working closely with nearly a thousand merchant partners to showcase their design skills, craftsmanship, and service orientation to customers across India and the world.
Pepperfry is today India's No.1 online furniture, home, and living destination, offering products across categories like furniture, home decor, furnishings, kitchen & dining, housekeeping, fitness, leisure, and pet supplies.
About the Internship:
We are looking for a fresh MBA or graduate for a 6 months project. You will work on scaling the business through building engagement and excitement for Studio Pepperfry's customers and team through analysis and insights on-ground action. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The selected candidates would be reporting to the associate vice president.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Suggest innovative methods of acquiring more customers for retail stores
2. Handle end-to-end marketing
3. Prepare and submit reports
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have high energy, highly interested in marketing and infectious enthusiasm
- Should have strong communication, analytical and reporting skills
- Candidates who are MBA/graduate from a reputed institute would be preferred
- Candidates having exposure to marketing & retail would be preferred
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.