Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for over two decades and today is one of the country's leading media conglomerates, reaching approximately 650 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 other countries. Star generates 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 40+ channels in 8 different languages, thereby reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India.
With our viewers on the move, Star is set to drive the agenda on digital content consumption in the country through its wholly owned subsidiary company. starsports.com has redefined the future of sports consumption in India and now hotstar.com brings your favorite TV shows, movies, and sports in one destination. Star India is a fully owned subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.
1. Work on competition tracking for different brands solutions and marketing initiatives
2. Work on weekly collation and reporting of the competition marketing landscape
3. Work on social media marketing (integrated with on-air)
4. Work on collection, reporting, and managing campaign reports, creating decks for ideas and integrations
5. Work on operational activities