HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, delivery centers, and 132,000+ ideapreneurs' working in 44 countries, HCL serves as a leading enterprise across key industries, including 250 of the fortune 500 and 650 of the global 2000.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our mode 1-2-3 strategy built around digital, IoT, cloud, automation, cybersecurity, analytics, infrastructure management, and engineering services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing leads
2. Following up with sales for leads outcome
3. Preparing reports measuring website performance using analytical tools
4. Managing customer inquiries
5. Preparing reports
6. Measuring website performance using analytical tools
7. Supporting other marketing operational activities
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication and a professional attitude
- Experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.