About Pearson India Education Services Private Limited (http://www.pearson.co.in/):
Welcome to Pearson. We have a simple mission to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the world's largest education company, with 40,000 employees in more than 70 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives.
We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and directly to individual learners, that help people everywhere, aim higher and fulfill their true potential. Our commitment to them requires a holistic approach to education. It begins by using research to understand what sort of learning works best, it continues by bringing together people and organizations to develop ideas, and it comes back round by measuring the outcomes of our products.
About the Internship:
As a communications intern, you will help build Pearson India's public recognition and profile and assist with the delivery of Pearson India's PR & corporate affairs strategy. This is an exciting and varied role with lots of room for creativity.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Involve in the coordination and execution of meetings, media relations activities
2. Create and edit engaging content for various channels
3. Act as a liaison across all departments to ensure information is communicated accurately and through the appropriate channels
4. Pitch story ideas, public relations opportunities, and fresh content/concepts to further engage social media channels
5. Build and utilize strong working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external contacts
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Feb'19 and 6th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates who are an effective communicator, both written and oral
- Candidates with the ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
- Candidates with a pragmatic approach to work
- Candidates with a proactive self starter who is keen to be part of a small team making a big difference
- Candidates who have a knack for writing blogs and articles. Enthusiastically support the team by writing and editing of company communication
- Candidates who have mastered the basics of performing research for white papers
- Candidates with experience of working on digital platforms
- Candidates with excellent written and presentation skills
- Candidates who have innovative ideas to create engaging content
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.