About MBB Consulting:
We work with organizations/ teams in areas of talent management, performance management, creating development journeys, diversity and inclusion.
We use structured processes and assessments to identify high potential talent. When working with various psychometric assessments we generate group insights to help teams understand themselves and move forward. In leadership/functional teams where the impact of styles and behaviors across the levels in the organization are felt this is particularly insightful. We also design and run Development journeys as part of company development initiatives. As part of this, we design and run workshops, individual and small group coaching.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling end to end ownership for running programs and initiatives from conception, planning to go live.
2. Speaking with the various participant groups, validating their needs, giving inputs to the delivery teams so that that can tweak the program design to suit audiences
3. Designing flyers and interviewing program faculty to make short video's about the sessions
4. Taking charge of social media campaigns on FB, Linkedin, Insta, Twitter
5. Working in logistics coordination with venues and participants in closed user groups to facilitate nominations
6. Demonstrating the use of multiple channels in sourcing by attracting participants through networking, direct approach, referrals, university, and corporate relations, etc. Tap into NGOs, corporate, educational institutions
7. Creating buzz, participation, query management 1:1, email, WhatsApp and through digital media
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 24th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.