Academia Study Center is an educational institute located in Park Circus. We provide an environment to harness various marketing skills and other practical life implementations that the students will require for building their career.
About part time job/internship:
Our growing, educational company would like to bring on a marketing intern for this winter. We're looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in marketing and the education industry. We provide extensive training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience from our local experts as well as visiting International experts from the US, UK, etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
2. Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients' needs and their specific industries
3. Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
4. Handle customers and their queries with a pleasant attitude and convince them to enrol
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 10th Mar'19 and 30th Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with enrollment in a bachelor's degree program required
- Candidates with familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Candidates with the ability to multi-task and take the initiative
- Candidates with flexible work schedule
- Candidates who are the hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Candidates with the ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Candidates with the experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.