About Sinwin Consultants Private Limited (https://www.efee.in):
Efee is a multi-utility online fee payment portal which can be seen as the first step towards the empowerment of digitalized India. The effort made through this website towards bringing technology to practical implementation is thought to benefit not only schools but also all the registered students and their parents. Paying enormous fee amounts is now just a click away. Receiving fee reminders, checking fee status at any time, paying the dues, keeping track of previous transactions, receiving fee receipts in no time post your payment, and much more is intended to be projected through this portal just for the sake of reducing fee payment overheads.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the educational industry, researching and analyzing sales options
2. Get tie-ups done by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospect institutions, recommending solutions
3. Marinating relationships with institutions by providing support, information, and guidance
4. Training the affiliates and institution on operating the products
5. Research and recommend new opportunities
6. Recommend profit and service improvements
7. Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 19th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.