We've created an excellent platform for school parents and college students to analyze and evaluate and to connect with top educational institutes in India. Whether a confused student? or an inquisitive parent, we help them find through our portal, the right educational institute effortless. Our mission is to create education listing platform of social value on a global scale by providing a trusted information to connect parents and students with right schools and colleges.
About the Internship:
The selected interns will work on following during the internship:
1. Liaising and networking with pre-schools, schools and colleges including professional colleges, coaching institutes and organizations and establishments related to education field. Procure, maintain and update the database received from different educational institutes. Communicate with HOD's, Faculty, Principals of educational institutes and maintain relationship.
2. Meet Principals and close the premium listing
3. Organizing and attending events such as educational conferences, seminars, art camps, summer camps, exhibitions. conducting market research, for example using parents questionnaires and focus groups.
4. Build various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns targeting preschools, schools and colleges to convince listings to be listed in qschools
5. Approach educational institutes, do research on FIAWPL to discover the ways of innovative teaching methods
6. Gather and analyze the data of behavior of faculty, staff, senior management and at account level, campaign level and industry level.
7. Design, build and maintain social media presence
8. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
9. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
10. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
# of Internships available: 30
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 11th Mar'17 and 10th Apr'17.
are available for minimum 3 months duration.
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
You can also share meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the Share an Internship Contest
for more details.