About European Institute Of Policy Research And Human Rights (EIPRHR) (http://www.eiprhr.org):
EIPRHR is an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization - international policy research institute dedicated to providing strategic insights and policy solutions focused on world affairs, defense and security; regional study; and transnational challenges ranging from energy and trade to global development and economic integration with an exceptionally strong in-house research capacity and an extensive global network of partner institutes and influential stakeholders committed to and engaged in building trust and finding solution to prevent conflict around the world.
We keep on researching, analysis of policies and information on United Nations (UN), European Commission (EC), European Parliament, and other Government policies.
'A world-leading institute with a mission to help governments, societies, and corporate to build a Sustainable Secure World (SSW).'
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Bag sponsorships to conferences by approaching companies, firms, and associations according to client specifications
2. Participate in weekly company meetings as required
3. Work with existing accounts
4. Generate profits and improve sales
5. Establish alliances with strong, reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach
6. Ensure high-quality customer experience and satisfaction
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Feb'19 and 17th Mar'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Female candidates preferred.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.