YES Founders Foundation is a German non-profit organization. Our mission is to engage youth, to seed the change making spirit, and to challenge young entrepreneurs. Our vision is that every young person should get the opportunity to experience what it means to create and add value, be active as an entrepreneur and be a change maker. In an 'everyone is a changemaker world', there will be more equality by design because the power to effect change is democratized and wide-spread. It will be a world of active change makers and not passive bystanders, a world of solution seekers instead of problem creators. We are disseminating a unique trust-based model to turn young people into changemakers. The innovator of this model, Ali Raza Khan has tested this model with 16000 young people from almost every walk of life. 88% of them were able to start profitable ventures within a month and experience what it feels like to be a changemaker.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Outreach to potential supporters directly and in person on campus to grow the community, gain support and share the youth-led change-making ideas
2. Assist the board of directors in online marketing and direct marketing online
3. Handle marketing to and acquisition of partners in all fields from educational institutions to donors
# of jobs/internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. For this internship, you will have to be a good communicator and cannot be shy to talk to people.
2. This internship will require you to reach out to youth on the campus of your institution and talk to them in person
3. There can be a stipend, which will be discussed in an onboarding Skype call. The stipend will be performance-based and will depend on your qualifications.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.