MATLAB Helper is an organization providing programming expertise with assistance to students, professionals, and researchers. We help from MATLAB basics to advanced MATLAB codes and Simulink Projects which includes IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning, image processing, and many more.
Our main aim of starting MATLAB Helper has been to encircle students and professionals who have been facing problems in programming and to help with their queries. MATLAB Helper provides MATLAB and Simulink paid help in every domain possible. We also provide online courses for learners who enjoy learning at their own pace.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Comply with coding standards and technical design
2. Perform a systematic approach to developing the applications through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, etc.) of functionality and address every use case through creative solutions
3. Adapt structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code
4. Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into fully functional applications
5. Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to the great quality of code at all time
6. Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live applications
7. Verify user feedback in making applications more stable and easy
8. Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers
9. Prepare technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: MATLAB
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 9th Mar'19 and 31st Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must be from the field of computer science, electronics engineering or equivalent with practical experience in MATLAB
- Should have MATLAB for screening rounds
- Must have 6+ months of experience in MATLAB or Simulink or in a relevant programming tool
- Must be proficient in basic MATLAB, GUI/App Designer or Simulink
- Must have knowledge about projects & algorithm development
- Prior experience with Git or open-source projects or designing interactive applications will be a plus
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.