Set up in 2007, Milagrow launched its Domestic Robots in 2012. It is India's No.1 company in Domestic Robots. Milagrow's R&D has delivered tomorrow's technologies today across its range of humanoid, floor, lawn, pool, window, body massaging, educational, telepresence, entertainment robots. Milagrow is in the process of setting up a manufacturing facility in India, in pursuit of its dream to be the world's largest brand in Robots by the year 2030.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. CFD & FEM Analysis
2. NASTRAN/PATRAN Knowledge is an advantage
3. Able to validate simulations with theoretical hand-calculations
4. Candidates from aerospace background can also apply
5. The candidate would be actively involved in discussions on Robots, 3D printers (we have one in office!), Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning etc.
# of Internships available: 2
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship.
can start the internship between 14th Feb'17 and 16th Mar'17.
are available for duration of 3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
- Skill(s) required: SolidWorks and ANSYS
You can also share meaningful internship that you know and join the movement to build a Wikipedia of internships and win exciting prizes. Check out the Share an Internship Contest
for more details.