We are an innovations & design company specializing in creating next-generation helmets. Quin has a cross-disciplinary innovations lab with a unique capability to not only generate path-breaking concepts, but also take a product from concept stage through production and manufacturing all the way to the end user's hands. Quin holds both utility and design patents in multiple fields, merging them to create dynamic, ground-breaking products.
We are experts in design, product engineering, creative solutions, and design-in-business strategy. Our focus is on disruptive design, meaning that if it isn't game-changing, it isn't done yet. Far from creating obscure or irrelevant technology, our inspiration comes from obvious needs and user-challenges, so that every creation is an answer to a need. Every creation is essential, innovative, simple, and harmonious.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and development of products and prototypes, by carrying out detailed design work including 3D modeling and simulations
2. Prototype for our new ideas, technologies, and designs
3. Research new materials and methods of development
4. Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
5. Ensure components and assemblies adhere to standards
6. Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure cost-effectiveness and manufacturability of designs
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: AutoCAD (Learn AutoCAD), MATLAB, Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks, ANSYS and Rapid Prototyping
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 5th Dec'18 and 4th Jan'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.