MMB is an e-commerce online marketplace where we will help people create construction projects by providing them qualified consultants, suppliers, contractors with the latest technologies. Through our online portal, we help anyone who wants to build or retrofit a construction project. Our goal is to offer a solution in the construction market through partners including legal and financial experts, architectures, consultants, and contractors.
MMB has more than 18 years of experience in real estate and infrastructure development with DLF, Emaar, and Adani, and EPC project management with Bechtel and Black & Veatch working in the US & Europe.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with the senior leaders of the team for preparing an elevation
2. Assisting in developing processes for the concerned department to ensure smooth workflow across the department
3. Assisting in product design and development
4. Preparing 2D and 3D proposals
5. Identifying all risks to the programme
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Feb'19 and 8th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.