Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
As much as we take pride in calling ourselves Batmans, we know that even someone as formidable as ourselves cannot do everything alone and needs someone to provide light to our darkness. So, we have one question for you - would you want to be our Robin? Robin - our most trusted hero, someone who is dependable and a well-trained tactician. Would you create the highest level of efficiency in our jobs and take care of everything while we put on our batsuit! Because there is no Batman without Robin!
What will you do apart from fighting crimes and making Gotham a better place to live?
1. Create and send weekly internship listings to prominent national and regional newspapers
2. Counsell the students on the platform by answering their queries across social media platforms
3. Shortlist student submissions for different contests for publishing on the Internshala blog
Our Robin should -
1. Combat grammatical and spelling errors
2. Have an excellent command over English and a working knowledge of Hindi
3. Enjoy helping our users and have a strong sense of empathy
4. Take pride in how her actions bring students closer to their dream careers
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 3rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
For outstation candidates, we provide PG accommodation for first 7 days and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.